Sunday, September 20, 2009

An early Christmas gift for ME!

My mother-in-law ordered this and decided that I needed to get it early since it should be opened to make sure it was correct, anyway. With the help of my good friend, Sherrill, last weekend James put this up in the living room! I LOVE IT! It finishes off the wall perfectly! The picture doesn't do it much justice, but I tried. If you want to see it in person, gotta come for a visit!!! (OH and I got a GPS yesterday!) My in-laws ROCK! And no, I was not bribed to say that!! Under our name, it says "The love of family is life's greatest blessing". How true that is! Though I've come to realize that 'family' doesn't mean 'blood'. One of my favorite quotes is: "The bond that links your true family is not one of blood, but of respect and joy in each other's life. Rarely do members of one family grow up under the same roof." -Richard David Bach

4 comments:

  1. I love it. I have been wanting to put one of those in our bedroom. Where did you get it made?

    ReplyDelete
  2. THANKS! I love it, too! It came from Current, of all places! Like $20! There are lots of sites online that sell these things, too and Stampin' Up (scrapbooking/stamping stuff) also sells them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That picture actually looks better on here than it did on my camera. That's cool!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that! I'm not surprised your in-laws are so great--look at how they raised their son. Smart enough to know a good catch when he sees it!

    ReplyDelete