Sunday, November 1, 2009

Simple thank-you card

Yesterday, my best friend, Teri, came over to help me get the nursery organized and de-cluttered. She is so awesome! With this particular project, I don't know how I would have done it without her - I was so overwhelmed! We got it all put away and in order in about an hour. The room looks great!! I feel more relaxed about it now. She also brought us a "travel package" filled with goodies for our long trip to Texas. She is the awesomest!! Love you, Teri!

*I put the glitter on the hearts by using a glue pad (like a stamp pad only you have to put glue on the pad before you use it) - I used a rubber stamp on the glue pad and then sprinkled the image with glitter. Just like embossing only SO MUCH EASIER!! This could possibly be one of my new favorite products. The same company that makes Staz-On makes this stuff; got it at Michael's.*

No comments:

Post a Comment