Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Eight Year Anniversary scrap book page

Thanks to the suggestion of my mother in law in 2005 (around the time of our 1st wedding anniversary), I have made it a point to take a picture of us on October 30th (ish) and make a scrap book page just for that event! I have a whole album devoted only to our anniversary pages. It is one of my favorite books - and I have SEVERAL! I don't know that I've ever posted one of these pages before but thought I'd share the one that I made for this year. We actually didn't get any pics of us ON our anniversary but there were some around that time that I felt were appropriate. Ryann was sick, so we didn't go out, but it all worked out just fine! (OH - and I finally took the time to figure out how to use my Cricut and made all of the embellishments. I'm pretty proud of myself) :)

No comments:

Post a Comment