Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Just a small update and a picture of my "kids", for those of you who don't know them...

I DID get a Mother's Day card started and finished yesterday. YAY! However, I can't post it just yet since my Mother-in-Law hasn't gotten it yet. Wouldn't want to spoil the surprise for her! (Not that it's extra special or anything...you know...)

An update on my birthday cards. Well, one of them anyway. The card with the bear on it was made for Jenna, the baby that I watch 5 days a week (along with her 4 year old twin siblings, James & Jayne); she turned the big O-N-E on Saturday. Her mom is also a scrapper and I felt that I'd be "critiqued" for some reason. =) Well, the party was on Sunday...on Monday morning Krista commented on how great the card was. She said that she didn't even give it a second thought while opening gifts, she thought it was so good that I bought it and didn't realize I'd MADE it until she went back through everything that night. Is that a great compliment or what?! Not to toot my own horn but I thought it was pretty good, too. It was one of those where I almost didn't want to give it away =)



And now, a picture of our "children". (From L-R) Blanche, a 9-ish year old Chihuahua Pug, Mufasa - "Moo", a 15 month of long-haired Chihuahua and Happy, a 13-ish year old Lhasa Apso Poodle. We're sick about these dogs and I sometimes wonder if we should have children *laugh*

No comments:

Post a Comment