Sunday, May 31, 2009

My Birthday!

My actual birthday is tomorrow but we celebrated last night. A group of 12 of us went to O'Charley's and then back to our house for cake and ice cream. James made my cake(s)..Marge took pics for me, I'll post them when she passes them on to me. My wonderful in-laws got me a new camera and some scrapbooking supplies. YAY! My friend/sister Gerri (she and her husband, Mark and their beautiful baby, Colin - our Godson partied with us) is taking me on a "romantic getaway to South Bend, Indiana (www.theblueheronguesthouse.com/home.htm) to a B&B and an art show this weekend! Not really my birthday present, but it's a long story and a "convenient" excuse =) THEN, my best friend Teri made me these adorable note cards!!! I just had to share....

No comments:

Post a Comment