Saturday, May 2, 2009

My accomplishments from today - 3 birthday cards!

I've been THINKING about these cards for a while now, knowing that the birthdays were coming up but couldn't get the inspiration to work on them. Just as I was ready to throw the one with the bear into the trash, I looked at Sizzix's site (www.sizzix.com) and found a way to make the bear go from blah to oh-so cute! I love the way it turned out! I have to admit I put about 4 hours into this card...honestly! I don't know what the deal was, it just wasn't doing what I wanted...couldn't get the mental image on the paper! The other 2 are similar...I was running out of time and loved the design so I decided to do the same one for our niece, Chloe and James' other goddaughter, Alyssa (Chloe is also his goddaughter). Funny how something that looks so simple can take so long to put together! I've just started really using my Sizzix machine, instead of just buying dies! I'm loving it!! I'll be making Mother's Day cards this week along with getting my shopping list ready to make Eggplant Parmesean! Oh and I'm having a Close to my Heart party on Saturday! Another busy week ahead of me....




3 comments:

  1. I don't know why the pictures turned out so bright! THIS is why I've asked for a new camera for my birthday! Less than a month away now... =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think the bear was well worth the time, you rock.

    ReplyDelete