Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Helping the Haubners with scrapbook pages...

On Monday, Krista (my "boss" - hard for me to think of her that way!) asked me if would mind helping the kids each make a scrapbook page for a birthday party they were going to that night. DUH! =) She made copies of pictures of the kids with the birthday girl and wanted those on there and then gave us a ladybug stamp to use, since that was the theme of the party. Jayne had already done hers, I think she's a scrapper in the making, but decided that it needed a few extra embellishments so she worked on it with us. James is not really into crafts much though he has recently started to color a lot so he colored a picture and we cut it out to make that the main part of his page - seemed fitting. He also likes to use the craft punches, so he punched out the shapes for his page. Jenna pooped out and was asleep before we even got started on this so Jayne colored a picture and she and I put her page together. It was so much fun! I'm excited that Jayne is getting into this - she loves making cards and things for people!


No comments:

Post a Comment