Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Love notes?!

For some reason, Jayne (one of the 4 year old twins that I watch) decided that she wanted to make a picture for my husband. She worked long and hard on it at the little table in their play room and wouldn't let me even have a peek before it was finished! She also has a brother named James so she called in to me, asking how to spell "Fischer" because she wanted to put James' name on it but didn't want her brother stealing it! *laughs* She also told me to be sure to tell James to take this picture to work and hang it up, which he proudly did. He then decided to draw her a picture in return and had me bring it to her. She was so proud of it that she had to clear everything off of her white board and hang it up there (I have no idea where it is today, though). Am I passing love notes back and forth between Jayne and my husband?! =) I thought it was so cute. As you know, I just have to share:


No comments:

Post a Comment