Saturday, July 4, 2009

A productive 4th of July

With no plans and nothing really to do (who wants to clean the house?!), Hannah and I came to the basement to do a little scrapping. To my surprise, she even jumped in and made a birthday card and a book mark for herself! I've been trying to convert her.... *laughs* My accomplishments were a birthday card for my sister in law and I made Hannah a cover for a planner for next year, since she doesn't have a check book...yet. We've had iTunes playing in the background and have had a fun girls' night! The first picture is the card that I made and then the planner cover and the other ones are Hannah's things. Oh and I forgot to mention that we've been to Archiver's since she's been in Cincinnati! She seemed to enjoy herself =)








No comments:

Post a Comment