Sunday, January 27, 2013

Some scrap book pages

I am trying REALLY hard not to be more than a year behind in my scrap booking, though that is hard to do. I am also trying not beat myself up about it. Today, I FINALLY finished scrapping Ryann's first year of life - I got her 1st birthday pages done (Two 2-page layouts)! YAY! As you recall, I made a Shutterfly book of her first birthday, so I didn't feel compelled to scrap every photo that was taken, which helped. In the second layout, the page on the right is a 12x12 print from Costco. I was very pleased with how well it turned out and what an easy way to get a page completed! =) I was also able to finally put in a page that has been done for a LONG time - a page with a photo from each month of her first year. I was so excited to do that page that once I got her 12 month photo printed, I got that page finished and it has just been waiting for a home in her scrap book. Here are some pics of the pages I did today:

No comments:

Post a Comment